ChildLinK invites suitably qualified persons to apply for the following vacancy:
- At least three years experience working with children.
- Knowledge of local child care legislation and the United Nations Convention of the Rights of the Child.
- Knowledge of the rights based approach to development.
- Knowledge of the child welfare system in Guyana.
- A team player and must be computer literate.
- Ability to record, analyze and prepare reports.
- Willingness to undergo continuous training.
- Previous experience any of the following would be an asset: the education sector, projects, community work, working with special needs children and children who have been sexually abused.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Sociology, Psychology or any related field from a recognized university.
All interested persons are asked to submit their applications by email to: email@example.com . Closing date for applications is September 21, 2018.